Crock Pot Party Sausages
These Crock Pot Party Sausages can be thrown together in two minutes and will be the life of the party!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 2 mins
Servings: 10 people
- 16 oz pkg mini smoked sausages
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups ketchup
- I used Dotty (my 2.5-quart polka dot crock pot) for this recipe, and she did a great job!
- When looking for mini smoked sausages, I didn't know if that meant cocktail weenies or smoky links or what. When I picked up the package, lo and behold, it said "mini smoked sausages".
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.