Crock Pot Spiced Peaches
Are you looking for the perfect recipe to pair with some delicious ice cream? Winter, spring, summer or fall, these Crock Pot Spiced Peaches are a treat your family is going to love!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 29 oz can peach slices in syrup
- 1 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 2 tablespoon butter , diced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon , nutmeg and ground cloves to taste
- Optional: raisins , prunes, figs or dates
- vanilla ice cream
- This is a super easy recipe to personalize. Put in as little or as much as you like of the spices, raisins, prunes, figs and dates. Make it your own!
- If you like melty ice cream (like me), then this will be perfect straight out of the crock pot. If you don't like your ice cream melting, you can let it cool a bit before you add it to your ice cream.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.