Crock Pot Cheesy Vegetable Soup
This simple Crock Pot Cheesy Vegetable Soup is gonna cRock your world! It is easy, cheesy, super delicious and sure to be a family favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 49.5 oz chicken broth
- 32 oz bag of broccoli and cauliflower
- 2-3 cups potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup onion diced
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz block pasteurized processed cheese spread cubed
- 16 oz block pasteurized processed Mexican cheese spread cubed
- 1 lb cubed cooked ham
- If you need this recipe to be done faster, you'll want to cut your potatoes into smaller chunks. If you don't need it to be done in a hurry, then you can cut your potatoes into bigger pieces.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.