Crock Pot Roast with Gravy
Are you looking for a foolproof way to make pot roast? Our Crock Pot Roast with Gravy is a super simple way to make an amazing roast in your slow cooker every time!
- 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 envelope Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 2 cans 10.5 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
Place roast in a 6 quart Slow Cooker and add water.
Sprinkle gravy mix and spread soups on top.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours until roast is fork tender.
- We prefer to use chuck roasts with a nice white marble for our roast recipes. Roasts get more tender the longer you cook them. If it isn't tender, it isn't done. Keep on cookin'.
- I doubled the soup/water in this recipe to make a lot of extra gravy. You can use one can of soup and 1/2 cup of water if you would like less gravy.
- My family enjoys this recipe as a low carb recipe. Some low carb diets don't allow the cream soups, but we don't mind them from time to time.
- If you want to add some veggies (carrots, onions, potatoes, etc.) feel free to toss them in!
- If you don't like canned soups, you may want to choose a different recipe OR use our homemade cream soups as a substitute.
- If you prefer to sear your roast before crockin', we love using our 6 Quart Cuisinart Multi-Cooker that let's you brown in the unit before slow cooking.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.