Crock Pot Ham Tomato Egg Casserole
This Crock Pot Ham Tomato Egg Casserole is our go-to breakfast at home and when traveling.This breakfast slow cooker recipe is so easy to throw into the slow cooker and serve up a filling hot breakfast that everyone loves.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
- 2 Tablespoons Butter -Melted
- 10 Eggs -Beaten
- 1 1/4 Cups Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes - Cut in Half
- 4 oz Deli Ham- Chopped
- 8 oz Cream Cheese- Cubed
Melt butter in a 6 quart multi-cooker or add melted butter to a traditional 6 quart slow cooker.
In a bowl combined beaten eggs with heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.
Pour eggs into your slow cooker and evenly add ham, tomatoes (salt if desired) and cream cheese to the casserole.
Cover and cook on high for 60-90 minutes or until eggs set.
- If you do not like cream cheese, you can leave it out or substitute a shredded cheese for it. We like shredded mozzarella.
- We love using our non-stick multi-cookers to cook up this casserole. It makes a nice rectangular casserole for serving AND the non-stick surface is a BREEZE to clean up.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.