Crock Pot Meatball Tortellini Soup
Do you love a delicious and hearty soup? This Crock Pot Meatball Tortellini Soup is just that and super easy!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 12 oz bag Italian Frozen Meatballs thawed
- 19 oz bag frozen cheese tortellini thawed
- 2 10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 32 oz containers of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish: fresh grated parmesan
Pour your thawed meatballs and tortellini in a 6-quart crock pot
In a large bowl, mix together your remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, and pour over your meatballs and tortellini
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours
Serve with fresh grated parmesan
- If you love tortellini soup, you don't want to miss Cris' Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup. It is super yummy too!
- If you don't have a bowl large enough for both containers of broth, you can mix up all the ingredients with one container of broth, pour it into your crock pot and then add the second container of broth.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.