Crock Pot Creamed Chicken Sandwich
Feeding a crowd? Looking for an easy recipe? This Crock Pot Creamed Chicken Sandwich is a snap to throw together and makes around two dozen sandwiches! This classic old fashioned recipe is always a favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 50 oz can of white boned chicken
- 26 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 sandwich buns split
- Optional: pickle slices
Drain your chicken and shred with two forks.
Mix together your shredded chicken and your soup in your crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Taste the mixture and add salt and pepper to your taste.
If you added salt and pepper, stir everything together until it is well blended.
Spoon your chicken mixture onto your favorite bun and add some pickle slices if you please!
- This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple and Satisfying Recipes.
- You can make this recipe in any 6 quart slow cooker.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 594mg | Potassium: 295mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2.4mg