Crock Pot Pepper Steak
Do you love bell peppers, onion and beef? This Crock Pot Pepper Steak recipe is the recipe for you!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time9 hrs
Total Time9 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs beef round steak cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green and/or red pepper sliced
- 14-1/2 oz can diced tomatoes
- 4- oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 3 T soy sauce
- cooked rice
Put your roast in your crock pot and sprinkle with flour and pepper.
Stir well to coat your meat.
Add the rest of your ingredients except for your rice.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce your heat to low and cook for another 8 hours.
Serve over a bed of rice.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.