Crock Pot Taco Casserole
This easy Crock Pot Taco Casserole is a tasty twist to taco night. This recipe is a delicious casserole of ground beef, cheese, beans, mexicorn and Chili Cheese Fritos - yum!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 10 mins
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 15 oz can pork and beans
- 11 oz can mexicorn drained
- 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese I used mozzarella
- 2 cups Chili Cheese Fritos crushed
Mix your water and taco seasoning together and pour over your cooked ground beef.
Then pour into your casserole crock pot
or 5 to 6 quart regular slow cooker.
Next pour your pork and beans and mexicorn on top evenly.
Then mix together your soup and milk together and pour on top.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Top with cheese and turn on high for 15 min.
Top with crushed chips and serve.
- We used our Casserole Crock Pot for this dish but any regular 5-6 quart slow cooker should work just fine.
- Next we used a can of pork and beans (and LOVED them) but you could substitute a can of chili beans.
- Then we used a can of Mexicorn but you could use a can of regular corn if you can't find it.
- If you don't like Chili Cheese Fritos, you could also use crushed Doritos or even a buttery cracker.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cookingthis dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 732mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 269mg | Iron: 3.1mg