This easy Crock Pot Taco Casserole is a tasty twist to taco night. This recipe is a delicious casserole of ground beef, cheese, beans, mexicorn and Chili Cheese Fritos – yum!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
The other day I got to thinking about one of my favorite oven recipes and I decided to get in the kitchen and develop a yummy version for the slow cooker. You guys… the Chili Cheese Fritos (not a sponsor) MAKE this dish. SOOO yummy!
Updated with a video from Mikey.
Crock Pot Taco Casserole Notes
- We used our Casserole Crock Pot for this dish but any regular 5-6 quart slow cooker should work just fine.
- We used a can of pork and beans (and LOVED them) but you could substitute a can of chili beans.
- We used a can of Mexicorn but you could use a can of regular corn if you can’t find it.
- If you don’t like Chili Cheese Fritos, you could also use crushed Doritos or even a buttery cracker.
- 1 lb ground beef- browned and drained
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 15 oz can pork and beans
- 1 11 oz can mexicorn- drained
- 1 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese I used mozzarella
- 2 cups crushed Chili Cheese Fritos
- Mix your water and taco seasoning together and pour over your cooked ground beef.
- Then pour into your casserole crock pot or 5 to 6 quart regular slow cooker.
- Next pour your pork and beans and mexicorn on top evenly.
- Then mix together your soup and milk together and pour on top.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Top with cheese and turn on high for 15 min.
- Top with crushed chips and serve.