This easy Crock Pot Taco Casserole is a tasty twist to taco night. This recipe is a delicious casserole of ground beef, cheese, beans, mexicorn and Chili Cheese Fritos – yum!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
The other day I got to thinking about one of my favorite oven recipes and I decided to get in the kitchen and develop a yummy version for the slow cooker. You guys… the Chili Cheese Fritos (not a sponsor) MAKE this dish. SOOO yummy!
Updated with a video from Mikey.
Crock Pot Taco Casserole Notes
- We used our Casserole Crock Pot for this dish but any regular 5-6 quart slow cooker should work just fine.
- We used a can of pork and beans (and LOVED them) but you could substitute a can of chili beans.
- We used a can of Mexicorn but you could use a can of regular corn if you can’t find it.
- If you don’t like Chili Cheese Fritos, you could also use crushed Doritos or even a buttery cracker.
- 1 lb ground beef- browned and drained
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 15 oz can pork and beans
- 1 11 oz can mexicorn- drained
- 1 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese I used mozzarella
- 2 cups crushed Chili Cheese Fritos
Mix your water and taco seasoning together and pour over your cooked ground beef.
Then pour into your casserole crock pot or 5 to 6 quart regular slow cooker.
Next pour your pork and beans and mexicorn on top evenly.
Then mix together your soup and milk together and pour on top.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Top with cheese and turn on high for 15 min.
Top with crushed chips and serve.