Bacon Double Cheese Dip
Fantastic cheesy bacon dip from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Fall Favorites!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 10 -12
- 8 slices of bacon -chopped and cooked crispy
- 2 8 oz bricks of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup mayo or plain greek yogurt
- 2 8 oz pkgs of favorite shredded cheese we used swiss and sharp cheddar
- 2 green onions-finely chopped
Beat together cream cheese and mayo (or yogurt)
Stir in shredded cheeses
Add remaining ingredients, reserving a little bacon to top with at the end.
Cook on low for 3 hours or until hot and smooth.
Garnish with reserved bacon.
Serve with chips and crackers.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.