Are you looking for a great party dip? This Bacon Double Cheese Dip recipe will tempt your guests to take a double dip!
This dip has three things going for it… Bacon. Cheese. And, more cheese. UPDATED with a video from Mikey:
Bacon Double Cheese Dip
This Bacon Double Cheese Dip from Gooseberry Patch’s new Slow-Cooker Fall Favorites is the perfect party food. It is ooey gooey goodness that is totally scoopable with a great party chip. Also… Bacon. Enough said.
I like to throw this decadent cheese dip in my 3 Pot Buffet Slow Cooker in the middle pot and serve two different meatballs in each side pot.
- 8 slices of bacon -chopped and cooked crispy
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup mayo or plain greek yogurt
- 2 8 oz pkgs of favorite shredded cheese (we used swiss and sharp cheddar)
- 2 green onions-finely chopped
- Beat together cream cheese and mayo (or yogurt)
- Stir in shredded cheeses
- Add remaining ingredients, reserving a little bacon to top with at the end.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until hot and smooth.
- Garnish with reserved bacon.
- Serve with chips and crackers.
Here is Mikey’s Video Quickie of the recipe for those that don’t like long form video.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
This recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck.