This creamy Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe is the ultimate comfort food and so easy to throw in the slow cooker on a busy day.
I found this recipe in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites a while back and instantly added it to my menu. Miss Add and I are huge stroganoff fans and this recipe did not disappoint!
Psst… LOVE Beef Stroganoff but struggle to get things thrown together in the morning? Check out our new Crock Pot Freezer Pack Instructions!
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb beef sirloin cut into cubes or stew meat
- 1.35 oz Onion Soup Mix
- 10.75 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz Can of Mushrooms Drained OR 16 oz Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic OR 1/4 tsp Freeze Dried Garlic
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- Cooked Egg Noodles
- Mix together all the ingredients except sour cream and noodles in your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until beef is tender.
- Before serving, stir in sour cream.
- Serve over noodles.
If you liked this beefy dish, you might like these other dishes (click the images to visit the recipes):
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.