Are you looking for an easy beef and noodles recipe? Our Slow Cooker Beef Noodles are simple to throw together and have that amazing old fashioned comfort food flavor.
Note: We use referral links to products we love. Also note, this post was originally sponsored by Reames® .
How to Make Beef Noodles in a Crock Pot
Updated with video:
When Reames® recently contacted me and asked us to share a recipe using their frozen homestyle egg noodles in a sponsored post, I was so excited. I have loved using their product for years. I just knew we could share something with you guys that was super easy to make at home while having all that taste of homemade goodness that just reminds you of childhood like great comfort food always does… and then it hit me… Slow Cooker Beef Noodles.
Growing up on a beef farm, Slow Cooker Beef Noodles just says home to me. This is especially true as the days get chillier here in Indiana. I LOVE coming home from a long day and being able to to take a fall apart roast from my crock pot that has been cooking all day, shred it and toss in a bag of Reames® frozen homestyle egg noodles (Psst… check out their coupons here) and we have a cozy warm meal.
Reames® makes homemade meals like our Slow Cooker Beef Noodles super easy. You get all the homemade taste without the mess and time to make the noodles. Instead I can just grab a bag from my freezer and toss straight into the slow cooker. An hour or two later, my family has one of our favorite meals that tastes like I have been working away in my kitchen all day long.
Slow Cooker Beef Noodles Ingredients:
- 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 10.75 oz French Onion Soup
- 10.75 oz Beef Consume
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 24 oz Bag Reames® Frozen Homestyle Egg Noodles
- Optional: 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
Slow Cooker Beef Noodles Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Noodles
- Pour your soup and consume into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Then add your chuck roast to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the roast carefully from your slow cooker and set aside.
- Add your broth to the slow cooker and turn it on high.
- Shred the roast in a mixer or with two forks and then return back to your slow cooker.
- Add your Reames® Frozen Homestyle Egg Noodles and stir until the noodles are covered in liquid.
- Cook on high for 60-90 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Stir in Greek Yogurt before serving if desired.
- If you are wondering where to find frozen egg noodles, here is a Where To Buy locator.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Electric Pressure Cooker Version:
If you would like to check out an electric pressure cooker version of this recipe: Electric Pressure Cooker Beef Noodles
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reames®. The opinions and text are all mine.