Easy Instant Pot Round Steak
If you are looking for a super easy comfort food recipe that takes less than an hour start to finish, I have you covered. This Easy Instant Pot Round Steak takes a tougher cut of meat and makes it super tender super fast!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 people
Electric Pressure Cooker
- 2-2.5 lbs beef round steak
- 1 oz pkg onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- cooked egg noodles optional
Cut your round steak into serving size pieces
Place your round steaks in your Instant Pot
Add your remaining ingredients and stir until everything is well combined
Secure your lid and seat on the meat setting for 20 minutes
Let it natural release for 15 minutes before quick releasing
Stir, and if desired, serve over cooked egg noodles
- I used my 6 quart Instant Pot to make this delicious recipe. Any 6 quart electric pressure cooker should work just fine. Or you could also make them in a crock pot using our Easy Crock Pot Round Steak recipe.
- Make sure you stir everything before you start cooking. Once it is finished cooking and pressure released, remove the lid and stir your gravy.
- Cutting carbs? Use a homemade low carb onion soup mix instead of the ones you find in the store.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 827mg | Potassium: 630mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 0.2% | Calcium: 3.9% | Iron: 20.1%