Instant Pot BBQ Cola Ribs (Low Carb)
Are you looking for a quick and simple way to make BBQ Ribs? Our Instant Pot BBQ Ribs are so tender and full of smoky flavor! AND, they are a great low carb recipe too!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 4 -6
Place your ribs in a 6 quart electric pressure cooker and salt well.
Then in a bowl, mix up all the remaining ingredients and pour on top.
Cook under high pressure for 25-30 minutes and then naturally release for 15 minutes.
Quick Release and remove ribs from the electric pressure cooker.
Turn on the saute feature and stir sauce constant until the sauce reduces by half.
Slather ribs with sauce and grill to char if desired or serve as is. Enjoy!
- We have made this many times in our 6 quart Instant Pot and our 6 quart Crock Pot Express. You can use any 6 quart electric pressure cooker. If you cannot use a manual setting, just choose a setting that allows you to cook under high pressure for the desired time.
- This recipe was inspired by a sauce recipe found in Bacon & Butter Cookbook.
- If you prefer firmer ribs, cook for 25 minutes, however if you would like super tender ribs, set it to cook for 30 minutes instead.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- We used Baby Back Ribs, but you can use your favorite ribs. Cooking times may vary.
- If you don't care about carbs, feel free to substitute the coke zero for a regular cola, root beer, Dr. Pepper or even cream soda if you are feeling adventurous!