Crock Pot Pecan Rolls
These Crock Pot Pecan Rolls are the easiest pecan rolls you will ever make, and they are ooey gooey delicious! You are gonna love them!
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time1 hr 37 mins
Servings: 15 rolls
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- cinnamon to taste
- 15 frozen yeast rolls thawed
- 4.75 oz cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
Spray your 6-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
Spread your pecans out evenly in the bottom of your crock pot.
Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
Place your rolls on top.
In a small saucepan, stir together your remaining ingredients until the butter is melted and everything is combined well.
Pour your butter mixture evenly over your rolls.
Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Cook on high for an hour and a half.
- The size of your pudding mix can vary depending on brand. You just want the big box. It will be somewhere around 5 oz.
- You do not want to let the rolls raise too much. If you plan to let them rise overnight, make them right before you go to bed. If you are making them throughout the day, just keep an eye on them. Once they have almost doubled in size, you are ready to crock!
- Make sure you don't cook these too long. If you do, the caramelized mixture will harden when it cools instead of being yummy gooiness.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.