Crock Pot Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
This Crock Pot Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a crowd pleaser for young and old alike! I’m guessing it will instantly go on your “go-to” recipe list.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz processed cheese product sliced
- 32 oz bag tater tots
Mix together your browned ground beef with your soup.
Spread your ground beef mixture in a casserole crock pot
or 4 quart crock pot
Lay your cheese slices evenly across the top.
Place your tater tots on top.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
If you want to brown up the top and your crock is oven safe, place your crock in your broiler on Hi for a couple minutes, watching constantly.
- You won’t use your entire bag of tater tots, but a 16 oz bag wouldn’t have covered the top in my casserole crock. So you can just have some extra tots in your freezer to enjoy later!
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.