Electric Pressure Cooker Pepper Jack Pork Chops
Are you looking for a pork chop recipe for your Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot or Crock Pot Express? Our Electric Pressure Cooker Pepper Jack Pork Chops Recipe is a super easy one pot dinner that everyone loves! We are giving you tips on how to cook the perfect pork chop every time! Tender and juicy, this recipe makes cooking pork chops easy!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Natural Release15 mins
Total Time22 mins
Servings: 6 -4
- 7 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2.5 tablespoons Fat or Oil (We used bacon fat)
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz frozen green beans
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 bell pepper cut into thick slices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 slices pepper jack cheese
Heat oil or fat in a 6 quart electric pressure cooker on saute feature with the lid off.
Combine cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a gallon size baggie.
Place chops inside baggie and toss until coated.
Brown chops on both sides in electric pressure cooker.
Turn off saute feature and add green beans, mushrooms and bell pepper to the pot.
Pour broth over top and salt & pepper vegetables to taste.
Seal the lid and place under high pressure for 10-12 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
While hot, carefully plate pork chops and veggies and top with slices of pepper jack cheese before serving.
- This is an electric pressure cooker recipe. If you would like the crock pot version you can find it here: Crock Pot Pepper Jack Pork Chops.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, you can find them here: Low Carb Recipes.
- This is a recipe that we have tested in our Ninja Foodi but you should be able to make it in any 6-8 quart electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot and Crock Pot Express. (8 quarts may require you to add a little more chicken broth to reach pressure).
- If you are looking for more Ninja Foodi Recipes, you can find them here. You can also make any of our Instant Pot Recipes and Air Fryer Recipes in the Ninja Foodi.
- If you are using an 8-quart Instant Pot, you may need to use a half cup more liquid to make sure your Instant Pot will come up to pressure.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 526mg | Potassium: 960mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1451IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 458mg | Iron: 3mg