Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup (Low Carb)
Our low carb Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup is a hearty ground beef soup with tomatoes, onion, zucchini, radishes and cabbage.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 10 -8
- 2 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 24.5 oz marinara sauce
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow onion chopped
- 4 ribs celery chopped
- 1 cup radishes chopped
- 2 cups cabbage chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish: shredded cheese
Put all ingredients except for the garnish in a 6-8 quart slow cooker and stir well.
Cook on high for 4-5 hours, low for 6-8 or until veggies are tender.
- If you aren't eating low carb you can use our Make-Ahead Ground Beef to make recipe prep a snap. (A low carb version of the make-ahead ground beef is coming soon!)
- We use the lowest carb marinara sauce we can find to make this recipe low carb. Carb counts will vary greatly depending on the marinara sauce you choose to use. We typically buy this sauce or this sauce at our grocery store.
- You can use any 6-7 quart slow cooker to make this recipe.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 626mg | Potassium: 708mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Vitamin C: 19.8mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2.9mg