Hearty Crock Pot Beef Pot Pie
If you are looking for a super easy, hearty and delicious meal, then I have the recipe for you! This Hearty Crock Pot Beef Pot Pie is just that! Yum!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Resting TIme30 mins
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups cooked beef roast cubed
- 12 oz bag frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 oz powdered brown gravy mix
Place your cubed roast and veggies in your 3-quart crock pot.
Pour your brown gravy packets in a small bowl and slowly pour in your beef broth while whisking it all together.
Pour your brown gravy mixture in your crock pot and stir everything until well mixed.
Cover and cook on high for 3-3/12 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
Uncover and let sit for 30 minutes for gravy to sit up.
While your gravy is setting up, bake your biscuits per instructions on the package.
Serve your pot pie filling over your biscuits.
- We used a 3-quart crock pot to make this dish.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- You can find more beef crock pot recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.