Crock Pot Good Gravy Roast
This Crock Pot Good Gravy Roast is an easy dump-and-go recipe that gives you an incredibly delicious gravy, all day cooking time AND fall-apart tender meat! What more could you ask for?!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 hrs
Total Time10 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 10.75 oz can beefy mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz ranch dip mix
- 1 oz brown gravy mix packet
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- Pepper Jack Cheese
Place your chuck roast in your 6-quart slow cooker
Pour your soups on top
Sprinkle your mixes on top of the soups
Use your broth to rinse out the can of cream of mushroom soup and drizzle over the top of your mixes
Cover your roast with slices of pepper jack cheese
Cover and cook on low for 10 hours (high is not recommended for a fall-apart tender roast)
Stir the melted cheese into your gravy.
If your gravy isn't thick enough, put in more cheese slices, cover and cook on high until the cheese is melted and stir again.
- If you want to thicken your gravy, you can add in more cheese, cover and wait for the cheese to melt and stir it in.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed...
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 846mg | Potassium: 858mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 4mg