Crock Pot Raspberry Chocolate Lava Cake
Crock Pot Raspberry Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect slow cooker spoon cake. Deliciously rich chocolate cake infused with sweet raspberry "lava" is so good you won't believe how simple it is to make!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
- ½ Cup Butter- Sliced
- 2 1 oz squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 Eggs-Beaten
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ⅓ Cup + 6 tsp Seedless Raspberry Jam- Divided
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
Melt butter and chocolate together in a saucepan on low.
Then remove from heat and stir in sugar, ⅓ cup of jam, vanilla and eggs.
Next add flour and baking powder and combine well.
Then pour into a greased small slow cooker (I used this one
Lastly, dot remaining teaspoonfuls of jam evenly across the cake.
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until the cake it set. It will be a spoonable consistency.
Serve warm with fresh raspberries and ice cream or whipped cream.
- We crocked this up in our 2.5 quart mini casserole crock pot.
- We used raspberries and raspberry jam, but I bet strawberry would be really good too.
- Your "cake" is going to be a spoonable consistency when it is finished like most lava cakes.
- The "lava" in this cake is your jam. Be careful when spooning it out because it will be hot as lava!
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 3.5mg