Crock Pot Chili Vegetable Ranch Hand Soup
Crock Pot Chili Vegetable Ranch Hand Soup is the perfect hearty recipe to throw into your slow cooker.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 10 -12
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 38 oz minestrone soup (2-19 oz cans) undiluted
- 30 oz ranch beans or chili beans (2-15 oz cans) do not drain
- 20 oz rotel (2-10 oz cans) we used 1 can Mild and 1 can Chili Fixin's
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- Garnish- Corn chips sour cream, cheese, etc.
Brown ground beef and sausage with onion.
Drain any excess fat.
Place in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients except garnish and stir well.
Cook on low for 4-6 hrs.
Serve with desired garnishes.