Crock Pot Garlic Bacon Chicken
A delicious chicken breast recipe that is perfect for a busy week day!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 21.50 oz cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup (2-10.75 oz cans)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Wrap a piece of bacon around a chicken breast and place in your crock pot, repeat with all of your chicken
Mix together your soup, sour cream and flour
Pour mixture over your chicken
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
Optional: Place your chicken on a broiler pan and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely until bacon is crisp
- I had some HUGE chicken breasts, so I ended up using only 5 chicken breasts, because I cut the extra large breasts in half. So you will need to make the call based on the size of your chicken and your needs.
- The recipe said that broiling the chicken was optional, so that is how I put it in the recipe card, but let me tell ya people...you want to broil the chicken and crisp up the bacon. YUM!
- I used my 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot. It was great for making sure all of the chicken was laid out in one layer and evenly covered with the soup mixture. If you aren't using a casserole crock, I would recommend a 5-6 quart crock pot since there is so much food in this recipe.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.