Bacon. Chicken. Garlic. What’s not to love?! This Crock Pot Garlic Bacon Chicken from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker is a cinch to throw together and amazingly delicious!
Aunt Lou here.
We all know that I love just about any recipe that can be thrown together in 5 minutes or less. When that recipe produces a mouthwatering main dish that has your family smiling, that make this Momma really happy!
Crock Pot Garlic Bacon Chicken
I had some HUGE chicken breasts, so I ended up using only 5 chicken breasts, because I cut the extra large breasts in half. So you will need to make the call based on the size of your chicken and your needs.
The recipe said that broiling the chicken was optional, so that is how I put it in the recipe card, but let me tell ya people…you want to broil the chicken and crisp up the bacon. YUM!
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10.75 cans cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a chicken breast and place in your crock pot, repeat with all of your chicken
- Mix together your soup, sour cream and flour
- Pour mixture over your chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Optional: Place your chicken on a broiler pan and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely until bacon is crisp
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For this Crock Pot Garlic Bacon Chicken, I used my 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot. It was great for making sure all of the chicken was laid out in one layer and evenly covered with the soup mixture. If you aren’t using a casserole crock, I would recommend a 5-6 quart crock pot since there is so much food in this recipe.
Affiliate links were used in this post.