Crock Pot BBQ Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
You're gonna love this folks! I may have just created the ULTIMATE meatloaf! This Crock Pot BBQ Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf is phenomenal!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 12 oz pkg bacon
- 2 cups oats
- 2 packets of ranch dip mix 1 oz each
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz bag mild shredded cheddar
- Favorite BBQ Sauce We used a Honey Sweet sauce
Chop your bacon and fry in batches
Mix together your ground beef, 1/2 of your bacon, oats, ranch dip mixes, salt, pepper and eggs until it is well combined
Put your ground beef mixture in a lightly greased 6-quart crock pot (I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker
Push your ground beef down into the crock pot so the entire bottom of your crock is covered
Make a deep, long and wide indention in your meatloaf
Pour around 1 cup of your cheese into this indention and fold the meatloaf back in toward the middle until the cheese is covered
Flatten out your meatloaf once your cheese is hidden inside
Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top, followed by as much BBQ sauce as you like
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- If you don't like bacon as much as we do, then you can definitely cut back on the bacon. It is totally up to you. I just wanted to make a completely loaded version for us. Adapt this however you like!
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.