Crock Pot Chicken Divan
Are you looking for a way to switch up your regular crock pot chicken recipes? This Crock Pot Chicken Divan brings an easy flavorful twist to family dinner.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 4 -6
- 2 lbs chicken breast or chicken tenderloins
- 2 10.5 oz Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1-2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 16 oz Bag Frozen Broccoli Florets- Thawed
Place your chicken and broccoli in the bottom of a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
In a medium bowl mix together soup, mayo, curry powder(*SEE NOTE) and stock.
Pour mixture over the top of your chicken,
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. (If using tenders or if your slow cooker cooks hot, your dish could be done in as little as 4-5 hours).
- Sarah recommends that you use 1 teaspoon of curry at first and taste to make sure it is not too spicy before adding anymore. My family enjoyed 2 teaspoons but I could see some families that love spicy foods wanting to add even a little more.
- Sarah recommends serving this over rice, mashed potatoes or pasta. We loved it all on its own as well.
- This recipe will cook up nice in any 4-6 quart slow cooker, however, it is also a great recipe for the Casserole Crock.
- If you don't like canned cream soups, you could always use our homemade versions.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.