Slow Cooker Steak with Gravy
Want a way to have the flavor and texture of an amazing roast without paying full price for a roast? Our Slow Cooker Steak with Gravy is your answer!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -4 servings
- 2 lbs flat iron steak
- 1 oz pkg onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
Cut steak into serving size pieces and place in slow cooker
Add soup mix, water and soup to slow cooker
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If you can't find flat-iron steak, you can use other steak cuts in this recipe.
- This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch's Speedy Slow-Cooker Recipes.
- I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker, but you can use any 6 quart slower cooker.
- Don't like using canned cream soups? Use our recipes to make your own.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 67g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 227mg | Sodium: 992mg | Potassium: 1149mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 8.4mg