Electric Pressure Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Soup (Low Carb)
This Electric Pressure Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Soup is a super easy keto friendly low carb soup recipe that everyone loves! This recipe will work in your Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi or Crock Pot Express 6-6.5 quart pressure cookers.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 lbs Beef- sliced or shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Bacon Fat or other cooking fat/oil
- 1 Cup Bell Pepper- Sliced
- 1 Cup Onion- Sliced
- 8 oz Mushrooms - Sliced
- 2 teaspoons Garlic - Minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- Salt and Pepper- To Taste
- 8 oz Cream Cheese - Softened
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
- 12 slices Provolone Cheese
Place broth, beef, fat, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, seasonings worcestershire and salt and pepper in a 6-8 quart electric pressure cooker.
Cook under high pressure for 30 minutes and then quick release.
Stir in cream cheese, mayo and cheddar cheese until melted and blended.
Serve in bowls and top with provolone.
- We adapted our Low Carb Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak Casserole (inspired by a recipe found in Cooking Keto with Kristie.) to make this Electric Pressure Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Soup (Low Carb) Recipe.
- We have made this soup in our 6 quart Instant Pot and 6.5 quart Ninja Foodi, but you can make it in any 6-8 quart electric pressure cooker.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, you can find them here: Low Carb Recipes
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes in our Recipe Finder
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.