Instant Pot BBQ Beer Roast
This Instant Pot BBQ Beer Roast is so easy to throw together and gives your a flavorful roast that is tender and juicy! It will be added to your go-to list immediately!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time1 hr 35 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 3 lb beef roast frozen
- 1/4 cup your favorite bbq seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz can beer or non-alcoholic beer (or cola)
Take 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ seasoning, salt and pepper and rub in all over your roast.
Place your frozen roast in a 6-quart instant pot.
Gently pour your beer/non-alcoholic beer over your roast.
Sprinkle on a little more seasoning.
Seal and cook on manual, high, for 90 mins.
- If you don't have beer, you can use cola instead.
- This recipe can be made in any 6 quart electric pressure cooker including: Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi and Crock Pot Express.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes here: Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- If you would prefer to use a slow cooker, you can use our Crock Pot BBQ Beer Roast instead.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 832mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 8.2mg