Are you looking for a fun twist to the traditional meatballs for your next party? These BBQ Sticks and Stones are the perfect way to dish up something new but familiar to your guests… and they couldn’t be easier.
BBQ Sticks and Stones
My go to sauce is grape jelly and chili sauce… mmmm! I use it on my Easy Party Meatballs all the time. However, a reader told me to try BBQ Sauce instead of the chili sauce.
And, well, I rarely turn down a chance to use some Sweet Baby Ray’s… and ya know what? It was sooo good!
Short on Time?
Can’t wait for your slow cooker to heat these through? Heat meatballs and sauce in the microwave in 6 minute increments while stirring in between until they are heated through. Then combine with the weenies and crock on!
Mix It Up
- 1 32 oz Bag of Frozen Meatballs
- 1 Package Cocktail Weenies
- 1 12 oz Jar of Grape Jelly
- 1 12 oz Bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Heat on low until heated through.
Affiliate links were used in this post.