Do you want to take something a little different to your next get-together? This Cheesy Bean Dip is deceptively good! And one I get asked the recipe for every time I take it somewhere!
Now I most recently whipped this up for my girlfriends to snack on while we held our marathon Freezer Cooking Day! I popped the ingredients into one of the crocks of my favorite party-going slow cooker and while we cooked up over 100 meals, this dip helped us keep our energy up (and taste buds satisfied)!
Cheesy Bean Dip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese- Softened
- 1 Cup Sour Cream or Greek Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 16 oz Can Refried Beans
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar- Divided
- Tortilla Chips
- Blend all ingredients except shredded cheese.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crock and layer with half the cheese.
- Add remaining cream cheese mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Heat on low for 4 hours and serve with tortilla chips
What Dips & Appetizers do you like to take to parties? Have you checked out our Holiday & Party Recipes Section?
let and anything that reduces my need to do dishes is a big win around here!
Affiliate links were used in this post.