Are you looking for a delicious dinner bread to go with your favorite soup or casserole? This Crock Pot Bacon Bubble Bread recipe is big on taste and super easy to throw together without ever turning on the oven!
I adore monkey breads or bubble breads. I mean you can’t go wrong with biscuit dough and bacon and cheese and um… bacon!
I have been wanting to adapt our favorite Garden Bacon Monkey Bread Recipe from my other site into a slow cooker recipe and I was so pleased with the results!
The bottom and edges turned out perfectly golden and the cheese was all melty and yummy like always.
This recipe should come with a warning though. Do not — under any circumstances– leave anyone alone with a pot of this bread. It is addicting and will totally be gone before the soup is done.
Crock Pot Bubble Bacon Bread
Now assembly requires a VERY technical tool. You will have to search your store high and low for this contraption, but I have faith in you.
You will need to grab a gallon baggie folks.
Pile all the fantastic ingredients into the baggie, zip up and use your best culinary skills to smoosh all the ingredients together.
Next you will need to “grease” your slow cooker or you could use some cooking spray that has flour in it (I love Baker’s Joy). Then pour all the loveliness into your slow cooker, pop that dude on high and “bake” for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours until the edges are golden brown.
Perfection in a pot! Ooey Gooey GOODEness 😉 at your service! Enjoy.
Crock Pot Bacon Bubble Bread
- 24 oz Biscuits (2-12 oz tubes)
- 1/4 Cup Butter melted
- 1/2 Cup Bell Peppers chopped
- 1/4 Cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cooking Spray with Flour
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon baggie (except cooking spray).
- Spray your slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Spread contents of the bag in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- "Bake" on high for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours until edges are golden.
Easy Meal Idea
Affiliate links were used in this post.
This post was shared on Weekend Potluck.
- How to Grill Steak (Ninja Foodi Grill) - March 26, 2020
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Freezer Friendly) - March 23, 2020
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs (Ninja Foodi) - March 19, 2020