Our Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip is so easy to throw together and the perfect recipe for your next party whether it be at a potluck or staying in and bringing the party home to hibernate this season.When the folks over at RO*TEL and ConAgra asked me to share another recipe with you that would be perfect for bringing the party home during hibernation season in a sponsored post, I knew we HAD to try our hand at a fantastic dip. And, let’s just say, the family was NOT disappointed. I made a big batch of this before our big marathon watching of our favorite show on Netflix and everyone loved it.
I had been eyeing that Mexican Style RO*TEL and after using the Chili Fixin’s RO*TEL in our Chili Vegetable Ranch Hand Soup, I knew it would great in a dip. So we decided to combine the tomatoes with some Homestyle Wolf Brand Chili and our Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip was born!
Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip Notes
- We used a 2 1/2 qt slow cooker to make this dip and it filled it all the way to the top. You could use a larger slow cooker, but just make sure to watch it closely as it will probably get a lot hotter than a smaller size and will need more stirring.
- If your slow cooker tends to get hotter on one side, rotate your crock inside the unit periodically for more even cooking.
- If you do not like spicy flavors, you can turn down the heat on this recipe by substituting mild flavor RO*TEL for the Chili Fixin’s.
- 2 Cans rotel we used 1 can Mexican Style and 1 can Chili Fixin's
- 1 Can Wolf Brand Chili (Homestyle flavor)
- 32 oz Processed Cheese Product cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- Pour RO*TEL in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add cheese product and pour Wolf Brand Chili on top.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and give a stir.
- Cook on low for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. If cheese has not blended cook for another 1/2 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with corn chips
To celebrate Hibernation Season, Recipes That Crock is going to give away a great little crock pot that is perfect for partying at home with the family to one lucky reader. We call ours Dot around here! She is perfect for dips and side dishes.
How Do You Enter?
Simple. Just comment below and tell me which RO*TEL flavor is your favorite or which one you would like to try (choose from the products here) in the comment box and tell me that you did in the contest box below!
If you would like “extra” chances to win, do any of the following and comment below and tell me that you did in the contest box.
- Tell anyone (in person or on social media) about this recipe.
- Pop over and visit RO*TEL on Facebook
- Pop over and visit Wolf Brand Chili on Facebook
- Follow Recipes that Crock on Instagram
This giveaway is sponsored by Recipes That Crock only and not associated with ConAgra, RO*TEL, Wolf Brand Chili, Facebook or Instagram. Contest ends at midnight on 3/12/2016. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Winning crock pot will be shipped to continental U. S. addresses only. Model and color not guaranteed. Must be 18 to enter. GOODe Luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Con Agra. ConAgra Foods products can be found in 99 percent of American households, and include many iconic brands such as Hunt’s, Hebrew National, Swiss Miss, Manwich, PAM Cooking Spray and many more. Whether on their own or as part of a delicious recipe, ConAgra Foods brands are perfect for nearly any eating or entertaining
Report Your Entries Here:
Scroll Down to Comment:
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020