This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Are you looking for the PERFECT game day snack? Look no further. Our Crock Pot Creamy BBQ Ranch Dip is the perfect addition to your game day eats!
I am so excited to share this new recipe with you today! Tyson Foods® recently contacted me and asked me to come up with a recipe to pair with their Tyson® Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz* and I instantly thought of this dip that I had been tossing around in my head for a while. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to give it a try and see if it would “work” and man, oh man did it ever!
So I headed off to my local Sam’s to purchase the new flavor of Tyson® Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz*- Honey BBQ Flavor. And then headed home to create the ultimate game day snack. Psst… if you would like a coupon for Tyson® Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz* click here (while supplies last).
That my friends is how Crock Pot Creamy BBQ Ranch Dip was born. And those Tyson® Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz*? Oh. My. Yum.
They were the perfect dipper to bring out the BBQ flavor in the creamy, tangy dip and then the green onion brings just the right bite to the party.
You could even say we created our very own MVP… ya know, Most Valuable Platter… (See what I did there 😉 ).
Crock Pot Creamy BBQ Ranch Dip
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (2-8 oz blocks) softened
- 1 Envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 4 Green Onions chopped
- 3.25 lb Bag Tyson® Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz* prepared
- Place cream cheese in your 2-3 qt slow cooker.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing mix over the top of the cream cheese.
- Drizzle with BBQ Sauce.
- Cook on low, stirring occasionally until cream cheese melts and dip is smooth. (usually 1-2 hours)
- Add onions and stir well.
- Serve with Tyson® Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wyngz*
(*contains no wing meat)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020
- Low Carb Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter - September 22, 2020