Are you looking for an awesome recipe for your next Game Day Party? Check out these Crock Pot Game Day Taco Nachos! They are so easy to make and are such a crowd pleaser!
I am so excited that my friends at José Olé asked me to whip up a recipe that would be perfect for game day to share with you.
Crock Pot Game Day Taco Nachos
It got me thinking about some of my favorite dishes and it hit me that we should totally to adapt one of our favorite party recipes to make these Crock Pot Game Day Taco Nachos! It is so perfect. You keep the topping warm in the slow cooker and then the José Olé Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos bake up so quickly for the base of the dish that it is super convenient to have fresh ones made up as needed throughout the night! I love how well they crisp up in the oven!
I made up a batch (okay two batches 😉 ) for Aunt Lou, Miss Add and Mikey. The adults loved the meaty tacos as the base, while the kiddo loved that they were cute little tacos– of course. I loved the fun little tacos were not only tasty, but they were also filling because they are a protein-packed treat!
Did I mention my friends over at José Olé are going to help get ready for your upcoming big game by giving you a coupon for $2 off any one of their delicious products (while supplies last)! This coupon will come in really handy if you are feeding a group with insatiable appetites (anyone with teenagers out there?).
A few recipe notes:
- This recipe makes a LOT of the topping. We like to keep it warm throughout the night in the slow cooker and bake up just enough of the mini tacos to eat right then. They are so easy to just grab and pop in the oven, we like to have them nice and crispy from the oven.
- If you have leftover topping or if you don’t want to feed 10-12 people, you can store leftover topping in the fridge for lunch the next day (we did).
- I crocked this up in a 6 qt slow cooker. You could probably make it in a 5 qt, but I wouldn’t go much smaller than that.
Crock Pot Game Day Taco Nachos
- 4 boxes of José Olé Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos
- 21.5 oz Cheddar Cheese Soup (2-10¾ cans)
- 1½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 15 Cup Salsa
- 15 Can Mexi-Corn 15oz
- 15 oz Can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed,
- 15 oz Can White Chili Beans or Great Northern Beans Drained and Rinsed,
- 15 oz Can Refried Beans
- Garnish: Taco Sauce Ranch Dressing
- Combine ingredients (except refried beans, mini tacos and garnish) in your crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours.
- Stir in refried beans before serving.
- Bake mini tacos in your oven per the instructions on the box.
- Serve mixture over crisp mini tacos and drizzle with ranch dressing and taco sauce.
Enter To Win
Now, to help you celebrate all your game day eating and to thank Jose Ole for sponsoring this post, how about a little Recipes That Crock Giveaway? As those of you in our Instagram community saw the other day, I am absolutely in love with the new Mini Casserole Crock Pot. So, I have decided to giveaway one to one lucky RTC reader!
How do you enter?
Simple. Just comment below and tell me which José Olé snack is your favorite or which one you would like to try (choose from the products here) in the comment box and tell me that you did in the contest box below!
If you would like “extra” chances to win, do any of the following and comment below and tell me that you did in the contest box.
- Tell anyone (in person or on social media) about this recipe.
- Pop over and visit José Olé on Facebook
- Follow Recipes that Crock on Instagram
- Follow José Olé on Instagram
This giveaway is sponsored by Recipes That Crock only and not associated with Jose Ole, Facebook or Instagram. Contest ends at midnight on 2/10/2016. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Winning crock pot will be shipped to continental U. S. addresses only. Model and color not guaranteed. Must be 18 to enter. GOODe Luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of José Olé. The opinions and text are all mine.
Report Your Entries Here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway