Dear Ranch Lovers…I have a recipe that you are going to love! These Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Wraps are so easy and filled with flavor!
Aunt Lou here.
I needed a recipe that I could throw together in a snap. I also wanted something that would be one of those mouth-watering-full-of-flavor recipes.
We all know that I love ranch. And I had recently made this Crock Pot Parmesan Ranch Party Mix. So I had ranch on the brain. That is when I came up with this Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Wraps.
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Wraps
You can dress these Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Wraps up as much as you want or just add some cheese and be done. Whatever your preference, you are going to love them! You can also have fun with the type of wraps you use. Unfortunately, we don’t have much of a choice around these parts, but I still longingly remember the wraps from these Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wraps we had while we were in Florida. Man, they would have been good with this chicken!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 1 oz packets ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 c butter sliced
- 8-10 wraps
- Optional Toppings: shredded cheese diced tomatoes, lettuce, etc.
- Place your chicken in your slow cooker
- Sprinkle your dressing mix on top
- Place your pats of butter evenly across your chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours
- Shred your chicken with two forks (or your mixer)
- Serve on wraps with your favorite toppings
Slow Cooker Recommendation
So I’m betting within two guesses you could guess which crock pot I used for this one…but to save you some time, I’ll tell ya. I’m nice like that. 😉 I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker because it is awesome and easy to clean. If you don’t have one, I sincerely recommend that you get one. Until then, use your favorite 4-6 quart slow cooker.
Affiliate links were used in this post.