Are you looking for a delicious dessert dip? Look no further. Our Crock Pot Rumchata Caramel Dip brings the flavor to the party!
This past weekend the hubs and I headed south for some sunshine and planning… but for what you might ask? Well for you dear reader we have decided that one way to add some fun to your experience here at Recipes That Crock would be to partner with him and his YouTube channel. So from time to time the GOODe Ole Boy is going to be “Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes” over there and when he does, I will be sharing that with you here on this site. He does a great job of showing you step by step how to make our recipes all while have a whole lotta fun over there so you are going to want to check it out.
Psst… Truth be told we were supposed to launch the video series in February but this recipe AND his taping of it was just too GOODe to wait… so we are sharing it early! (Psst… if you are wondering who Alexa was in the video, you can find out all about her here. )
In essence Crock Pot Rumchata Caramel Dip is our UBER-Popular Crock Pot Caramel Dip with Rumchata added. That little addition adds a whole lotta flavor and is definitely a keeper.
Crock Pot Rumchata Caramel Dip Notes
- I got to use my new Mini Casserole Crock for this dip and it worked wonderfully. I can tell I am going to love the 2.5 qt size with such a shallow shape!
- You can find Rumchata in your liquor aisle. If you don’t want to add alcohol to the dip, it will taste a bit different, but I know you will enjoy our Crock Pot Caramel Dip.
- This is not a fix and forget it recipe. You will need to watch it and stir occasionally.
- We like to serve this up with sliced apples, but you can also serve it with other kinds of fruits and dippers (marshmallows, graham crackers, wafers, etc.).
Crock Pot Rumchata Caramel Dip
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 22 oz Caramel Bits (2-11 oz bags, or 50 unwrapped caramels)
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Rumchata
- Serve with fruit and other dippers.
- Place all the ingredients except the Rumchata into a 2.5 quart slow cooker (we LOVED usingthis one) and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Stir well and add in Rumchata.
- Cook another 15-30 minutes, stirring often, until the dip is smooth.
- Serve with apples, other fruit or dippers
In Mikey’s video he mentions our friend Leah’s site: The Farmwife Drinks. Leah has TONS of great drink recipes, including this ah-mazing Crock Pot Rumchata White Hot Chocolate.
Affiliate links and lots of laughs were used in the making of this post!
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #8 - March 20, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #4 - March 13, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #1 - March 8, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
For those who don’t want to use alcohol there is rum extract that will leave the flavor and no one will know the difference!!
Loved this video. Looking forward to more.
Loved this video, love laughing out loud and sharing this video with work people. Win for everybody when I can cook with Rumchata!