Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Cabbage and Potatoes is an easy crock pot recipe that you can toss in your crock pot and cook all day.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
One of Aunt Lou’s favorite recipes is her Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes. It is simple and delicious AND according to this week’s meal plan, we were supposed to have it for dinner on Monday.
Confession… we did not.
You see, when I was shopping for this recipe I saw a nice head of cabbage and decided to add it to the dish… but when I went to put it together I decided to leave out the green beans and created a totally different dish AND we just loved it.
It is everything a great slow cooker recipe should be… Easy to throw together, cooks all day and is simply delicious!
Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Cabbage and Potatoes Notes
- You will need a 6 quart slow cooker or bigger for this recipe.
- We have used both regular smoked sausage and turkey smoked sausage in recipes like this with good results.
Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Cabbage and Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 packages smoked sausage- sliced
- 1 small head of cabbage or 6 cups- chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a6 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours