Do you love a side of mushrooms with your steak, hamburger or chicken? These Crock Pot Steakhouse Mushrooms are the perfect side dish recipe for a backyard BBQ or weeknight dinner!
Note: We use referral links in our posts to products we love.
Cris here. When I saw this recipe in Gooseberry Patch’s Busy Day Slow Cooking I just knew Mikey would want to make them. He ALWAYS orders a side of mushrooms… he would say that is because he’s a FUN GUY… get it? Fun-gui… Better keep my day job, huh? ;). Mikey made a video none-the-less!
Crock Pot Steakhouse Mushrooms Notes:
- You can fit these into a 4 qt slow cooker, but I wouldn’t go much smaller than that because the mushrooms are going to take up quite a bit of room until they cook down a bit.
- These are perfect to top your steaks, burgers or even a good grilled chicken.
- Got a LOT of crock pots going during your backyard bbq? I absolutely fell in love with this to keep all those crocks powered on our new deck.
Speaking of that deck… didn’t Mikey do such a good job?!?
We are so enjoying having a little oasis for some family time in the evenings! Family time that includes these yummy mushrooms from time to time 😉
Crock Pot Steakhouse Mushrooms
- 2 lbs small mushrooms trimmed
- 2 cups dry red wine or beef broth
- 1/4 cup butter sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Put all your ingredients in your crock pot and gently stir it
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours (your liquid should be down to about half of what you started with)
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.