Do you love a side of mushrooms with your steak, hamburger or chicken? These Crock Pot Steakhouse Mushrooms are the perfect side dish recipe for a backyard BBQ or weeknight dinner!
Note: We use referral links in our posts to products we love.
Cris here. When I saw this recipe in Gooseberry Patch’s Busy Day Slow Cooking I just knew Mikey would want to make them. He ALWAYS orders a side of mushrooms… he would say that is because he’s a FUN GUY… get it? Fun-gui… Better keep my day job, huh? ;). Mikey made a video none-the-less!
Crock Pot Steakhouse Mushrooms Notes:
- You can fit these into a 4 qt slow cooker, but I wouldn’t go much smaller than that because the mushrooms are going to take up quite a bit of room until they cook down a bit.
- These are perfect to top your steaks, burgers or even a good grilled chicken.
- Got a LOT of crock pots going during your backyard bbq? I absolutely fell in love with this to keep all those crocks powered on our new deck.
Speaking of that deck… didn’t Mikey do such a good job?!?
We are so enjoying having a little oasis for some family time in the evenings! Family time that includes these yummy mushrooms from time to time 😉
- 2 lbs small mushrooms trimmed
- 2 cups dry red wine or beef broth
- 1/4 cup butter sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Put all your ingredients in your crock pot and gently stir it
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours (your liquid should be down to about half of what you started with)