Cris here. This great go-to recipe is found in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
I love this recipe because you can toss all the ingredients (except the noodles) into the crock pot before leaving the house in the morning and then toss them in when you get home and 45 minutes later–with no work on my part I might add– dinner is done dude! 45 minutes I would normally spend making dinner… Now completely FREE! What would I do with an extra 45 minutes in my day… I could read a book. Or, oh I could go for a walk. I really should do laundry though… (Let’s be honest– I’ll probably end up on Facebook…) But that isn’t the point 😉 The point is… 45 free minutes and a yummy dinner to boot! Enjoy!
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 10 3/4 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 14 oz Cans of Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Butter- Sliced
- Poultry Seasoning- To Taste
- 12 oz Pkg Wide Egg Noodles- Uncooked
- Place all ingredients (except noodles) in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 on high) until chicken is tender.
- Shred chicken and return to pot with uncooked noodles and stir well.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
Affiliate links were used in this post.