These are hands-down the easiest Chicken and Noodles you will ever make! This recipe for Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles definitely needs to be bookmarked as a slow cooker staple!
Cris here. This great go-to recipe is found in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
I love this recipe because you can toss all the ingredients (except the noodles) into the crock pot before leaving the house in the morning and then toss them in when you get home and 45 minutes later–with no work on my part I might add– dinner is done dude! 45 minutes I would normally spend making dinner… Now completely FREE! What would I do with an extra 45 minutes in my day… I could read a book. Or, oh I could go for a walk. I really should do laundry though… (Let’s be honest– I’ll probably end up on Facebook…) But that isn’t the point 😉 The point is… 45 free minutes and a yummy dinner to boot! Enjoy!
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 21.5 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (2-10.75 oz cans)
- 42 oz Chicken Broth (3-14 oz cans)
- 1/2 Cup Butter sliced
- Poultry Seasoning to taste
- 12 oz Pkg Wide Egg Noodles uncooked
- Place all ingredients (except noodles) in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 on high) until chicken is tender.
- Shred chicken and return to pot with uncooked noodles and stir well.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #16 - April 4, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #8 - March 20, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #4 - March 13, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
This is my daughter’s favorite recipe for when she’s feeling under the weather! Any chance you could convert it to pressure cooker directions? Sometimes I don’t get my act together and defrost the chicken in time!
Aunt Lou says
That just makes my heart happy Cristin! I’m so glad this recipe brings your daughter comfort when she is under the weather. This isn’t the exact same recipe, but hopefully will be one she loves as well: https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/electric-pressure-cooker-chicken-noodles/
I would love to add some veggies to this. What do you recommend fresh or frozen? And when would you add them in? Thanks!
You could probably use either… I personally would throw them in at the beginning, but I prefer my veggies to be super soft. Cutting your veggies in bigger pieces will cause them to cook slower. Or if you want to throw them halfway through, you could cut them into smaller pieces. Hope that helps!
Sandy Porter says
My family loves this recipes. I have made it several times now. My grandson said….Mom mom, I will eat this every day ……everyday & he did for like 4 days straight. So, now I make a pot & I make sure to freeze some. Btw, it freezes well. Then I can surprise him with it once in awhile. Awesome recipe & thanks!! I have a 6 quart Rival Crock Pot & I have to cook mine on the 8 hour setting for 4 hours or it gets over done & mushy. Hope this helps someone that had that problem. Enjoy!!
So glad you guys enjoyed it!