This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice, Crock Pot Beef and Noodles, Crock Pot Ground Beef Acapulco Enchiladas, Crock Pot Bacon Broccoli Chicken, Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops, Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili, Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Dip, Oooey Gooey Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings and many more!
Welcome to week 58 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Leah and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Crock Pot Beef and Noodles from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Ground Beef Acapulco Enchiladas from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Bacon Broccoli Chicken from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Pepsi Pork Chops from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice from The Backroad Life
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili from Chasing Saturdays
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Dip from My Fearless Kitchen
- Oooey Gooey Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings from Deep Dish South
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 58
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.