This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole, Creamy White Chicken Chili, Tender Crock Pot Spare Ribs, Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beefy Mac, Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops, Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal, Pressure Cooker Country Style Ribs and more!
Welcome to week 71 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Liz, Leah and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Creamy White Chicken Chili from The Farmwife Cooks
- Tender Crock Pot Spare Ribs from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beefy Mac from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole from The Farmwife Cooks
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal from My Fearless Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Country Style Ribs from Cookin’ Mimi
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? USE THIS BUTTON TO SAVE THE ENTIRE LIST.
Her site Recipes That Crock is dedicated to helping everyone find delicious recipes to serve their families every month.