This Crock Pot Hot White Chocolate is our VERY favorite white hot chocolate recipe! We added creamy white chocolate morsels to alter our best crock pot hot chocolate and the result was fantastic!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Miss Add and I love white chocolate. Like seriously LOVE white chocolate. I have been telling her all about how Memaw used to make homemade white chocolate suckers and Petit Fours (little cakes covered in chocolate or white chocolate) as part of her cake business. That got us talking about how we love chocolate but white chocolate is just a whole different level- ha! Miss Add said whoever invented it was a genius!
So, when my friends with the Colt’s Best Tailgate sent me this shanazzy new Colt’s Crock Pot to crock up fun tailgating recipes this fall, Miss Add and I got to talking about how we could make ourselves some Crock Pot Hot White Chocolate. That was all it took and girlfriend was on me daily until we made it together!
Crock Pot White Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Last year we discovered the perfect (no-really… the best) Crock Pot Hot Chocolate known to the face of planet earth in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooker Fall Favorites. So I knew it would be a great place to start.
Crock Pot Hot White Chocolate Notes
- I substituted the cocoa from the original recipe and replaced it with white baking chips.
- The baking chips will taste different depending on brand. Choose your personal preference. The brand I used was Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips. No they are not a sponsor… they are just… in my opinion, the maker of THE tasting best white chips you can find at a grocery store. YES, I know they aren’t technically real white chocolate– but Miss Add and I are not complaining one bit. (Growing up, mom always went to a special cake shop to get her special melts to make her candies, but these have a flavor we enjoy.)
- You will need to stir this recipe every 30 minutes until the chips melt completely.
- We topped ours with marshmallows, but whipped cream would be good too!
- 7½ Cups Whole Milk
- 11 oz White Baking Morsels (We usedthese)
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine baking chips and salt together in the crock.
- Pour in milk.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours stirring well every 30 minutes