Are you looking for great hot beverages to serve a crowd over the holidays, while tailgaiting or after an afternoon in the cold? These crock pot hot beverage recipes are so much fun to share!
I am totally super picky about my beverages. So, I thought I would share with you some of our very favorite Crock Pot Hot Beverage Recipes to get you ready for fall and the holidays… because if I am cRockin’ ’em up, you know they have to be good.
Crock Pot Hot Beverage Recipes
- The BEST Hot Chocolate I have ever had.
- Our AH-mazing White Chocolate adaptation of that Crock Pot Hot Chocolate recipe
- Easy Cinnamon Cider that kids of all ages LOVE.
- Hot Vanilla for those that want something a bit different (substitute almond extract for a Hot Almond- yum!)
- Hot Citrus Cider for a delicious twist on your traditional cider.
- Crock Pot Soup Recipes (3 Reader Favorites) - April 27, 2021
- Ninja Foodi Buttered Noodles (Electric Pressure Cooker) - April 22, 2021
- Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole (Low Carb Options) - April 20, 2021