We got the idea for this yummy treat in Gooseberry Patch’s Mom Knows Best Cookbook. When we saw them, I immediately filed this under “why didn’t I think of this?!?” And Miss Add (my 7 yr old) filed it under “Yeah, why didn’t you think of this sooner?!?”
The great thing about this dish is that it is really versatile. You can serve the meatballs on toothpicks at a party or over rice/pasta for a weeknight dinner. We like to serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles.
- 12 oz package frozen meatballs OR 12 homemade frozen meatballs
- 16 oz Velveeta cubed
- 1/4 Cup ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Optional: Cooked Pasta or Rice
- Garnish: Ketchup mustard, pickles, etc.
- Place meatballs in a slow cooker and cover with remaining ingredients,except pasta/rice.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Can be served over pasta or rice
Slow Cooker Recommendations
We used one of our stove top slow cooker models for this recipe even though it did not have a stove top step…. because well… because I love it! However, any 4-6 qt slow cooker should work just fine.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
- Crock Pot Soup Recipes (3 Reader Favorites) - April 27, 2021
- Ninja Foodi Buttered Noodles (Electric Pressure Cooker) - April 22, 2021
- Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole (Low Carb Options) - April 20, 2021