If you love our Crock Pot Angel Chicken as much as we do, then you are going to fall in love with these Crock Pot Angel Pork Chops!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
UPDATED: Battle Pork Chop Winner Video
How to Make Angel Pork Chops in a Slow Cooker
This dish is great over pasta or served up with rice or mashed potatoes. It is the ultimate comfort food and oh-so easy to make!
- I used boneless chops. You can use bone-in chops if you’d like but they may take a little longer if they are very thick.
- I used my all-in-one slow cooker (it is 6 qt). I like that you can brown the meat in the unit, however, that is not a requirement of course. Any 6 qt slow cooker should work just fine.
- Remember, the first time you try any new-to-you recipe you need to give yourself a little time to adjust cooking times as needed to know how your unit cooks. Cooking times will vary depending on pork chop thickness, crock pot size, age, shape and the position of the clouds in the sky ;).
- Other cream soups can be substituted for the cream of mushroom soup, however, if cream soup isn’t your thing, this recipe probably isn’t going to be either.
Crock Pot Angel Pork Chops
- Place all ingredients-except pork and pasta-in a mixer and mix on low for 2 minutes.
- Brown on both sides, top with mushrooms and slather mixture over the top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until pork is tender.
- Serve over angel hair pasta or spaghetti.