Use your slow cooker to make this (lightened up–shh! version) of the classic holiday dish: Crock Pot Corn Pudding. No potluck is complete without it, regardless if you call it corn casserole, spoon bread or corn pudding.
Cris here. My name is Cris and I absolutely LOVE all things Corn Pudding, Corn Casserole or Spoon Bread. No matter what you call it, I absolutely totally love it.
Note: Update Aunt Lou and I recently held a cookoff to decide which of our corn casseroles/puddings that our kids would like for the holidays!
I can remember the first time I had it at one of my parent’s friend’s house. I remember asking my mom to get the recipe because I loved it so much. So now, as an adult, I am somewhat of a collector of recipes for it. And, these days, my slow cooker is my preferred method of cooking it. I just love the consistency of it out of the slow cooker.
Crock Pot Corn Pudding Notes:
- I used my Casserole Crock for this recipe, however, I have made it many times in my 6 qt slow cooker as well. Just make sure whatever you use that you cook it until it sets.
- This recipe makes a more “pudding-like” consistency. If you would prefer a more baked up consistency, try out Crock Pot Corn Casserole or one of our oven versions.
Crock Pot Corn Pudding
- 15 oz Can Corn or Mexicorn- Drained
- 15 oz Can Creamed Corn
- 1 Box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 1 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Sugar or Truvia substitute
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/4 Cup Light Butter melted
- Mix all ingredients --except the butter-- together.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Pour into a greased crock pot.
- Cook on high for 90 min to 2 hours or until set.
Affiliate links were used in this recipe.
- Mississippi Recipes (Crock Pot, Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer) - March 30, 2021
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese (Ninja Foodi) - March 30, 2021
- Ninja Foodi Grill BBQ Ham Pineapple Kabobs - March 11, 2021