Cris here. This Crock Pot Hot Pizza Dip is a slow cooker adaptation from Gooseberry Patch’s Fresh and Easy Family Meals! Mikey loved this recipe. Went on and on about it all night long. Check out his video here:
Crock Pot Hot Pizza Dip Notes:
- This recipe calls for pepperoni, onion and olives but much like pizza, feel free to substitute your favorite pizza toppings.
- Try alternative versions like Hawaiian (pineapple and ham) or BBQ Chicken and Bacon.
- We used a mini casserole crock pot, but you can use any small slow cooker.
- We served this with Ritz Crackers but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks.
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz jar pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups shredded pizza-blend cheese
- 2.5 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 3.5 oz pkg pepperoni, sliced or chopped
- round butter crackers or chips
- Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot
- Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese
- Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish
- Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives
- Top with your remaining pepperoni
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours, until the cheese melts
Would you like to check out our other party perfect recipes? Check out our Appetizers & Dips section.
Affiliate links were used in this post.