Cris here. This Crock Pot Hot Pizza Dip is a slow cooker adaptation from Gooseberry Patch’s Fresh and Easy Family Meals! Mikey loved this recipe. Went on and on about it all night long. Check out his video here:
Crock Pot Hot Pizza Dip Notes:
- This recipe calls for pepperoni, onion and olives but much like pizza, feel free to substitute your favorite pizza toppings.
- Try alternative versions like Hawaiian (pineapple and ham) or BBQ Chicken and Bacon.
- We used a mini casserole crock pot, but you can use any small slow cooker.
- We served this with Ritz Crackers but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks.
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 15 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pizza-blend cheese
- 2.5 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 3.5 oz pkg pepperoni sliced or chopped
- round butter crackers or chips
Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot
Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese
Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish
Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives
Top with your remaining pepperoni
Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours, until the cheese melts
Would you like to check out our other party perfect recipes? Check out our Appetizers & Dips section.
Affiliate links were used in this post.